Okay, I sat down to do the previously promised top 10 customer rated books on small business taxes, and I see that there are really only about 6 from the last 3 years that have 5 stars, so here they are:
1. JK Lasser’s Small Business Taxes 2007: Your Complete Guide to a Better Bottom Line (J K Lasser’s New Rules for Small Business Taxes) by Barbara Weltman (Paperback – Nov 28, 2006)
2. Small Business Taxes Made Easy: How to Increase Your Deductions, Reduce What You Owe, and Boost Your Profits by Eva Rosenberg (Paperback – Dec 30, 2004)
3. J.K. Lasser’s 1001 Deductions and Tax Breaks 2007: Your Complete Guide to Everything Deductible (J.K. Lasser) by Barbara Weltman (Paperback – Nov 3, 2006)
4. Tax Savvy for Small Business: Year-round Tax Strategies to Save You Money by Frederick W. Daily and Diana Fitzpatrick (Paperback – Nov 30, 2006)
5. Deduct It! Lower Your Small Business Taxes by Stephen Fishman (Paperback – Nov 30, 2006)
6. Tax Savvy for Small Business by Frederick W. Daily (Paperback – Nov 15, 2007) – this one isn’t released yet, but previous editions have top ratings.