After writing a post on making the decision to pursue the Government Grant path, I decided to put together some links for grant seekers.
· Here is a list of Federal Government Resources, including Grants, Contracts, and Auctions that provides a list of links to government grants.
· For information on finding and applying for government grants, and also managing the grants processes, check out Federal Funds Expre$$. It is put out by the U.S. House of Representatives.
· Also, here is a site offering free videos on Locating Small Business Grants, Government Grants, and Other Grant Money.
· This Grants Information Center describes itself as ”…one of a network of approximately 200 collections established by the Foundation Center, an independent national service organization in New York, to provide an authoritative source of information on foundation and corporate giving.”
· If you accept credit card payments in your small business, you can get quick cash to tide you over while waiting for your grant by using Small Business Cash Advance.